What personal data do we collect?
If you use Bitlink's website as a student, without logging in or signing up, we do not collect any personal data.
If you sign up to Bitlink's website to access our teaching resources, we may collect the following information:
- Your first and last names.
- Your email address.
- The name of your school.
- Your location (city, state and country).
If you purchase a physical product or digital subscription from us, we may collect the following information:
- Payment information (such as credit card or bank account details).
- Your billing address.
What third party payment tools do we use?
Our payments are processed through Stripe and invoices and receipts are stored in Xero.
Why do we collect personal data?
We only collect personal data for the following reasons:
- To understand who is using our educational resources so that we can improve those resources for those users.
- To facilitate a purchase or transaction.
How long do we keep your personal information?
We store account information until you delete your account.
We store invoices and receipts indefinitely.
Do we share your personal data?
We do not share personal data with third parties, except in the case of our use of third party tools (such as Stripe and Xero) as outlined above.